31- Day Medical Tap Filter
A 31-day life-cycle sterilising grade membrane tap filter. Effective against a wide range of harmful waterborne bacteria including Legionella, Pseudomonas and Non-Tuberculosis Mycobacterium.
- 0.1 μm sterilising-grade hollow fiber membrane filter
- High capacity filtration with up to 31-day (1 month) life-cycle
- Optional standard and laminar flow outlet
- Constant flow technology ensures high performance flow rates
- Biomaster antibacterial additive technology
- Design increases activity space and air gap, reducing retrograde contamination risk
- Wide range of tap adaptor connections available for all healthcare taps
- Max. operating pressure: 5 bar
- Max. operating temperature: 60° C
- Flow rate: 6 L/ min
- Filter lifetime: Up to 31 days (1 month)
- Membrane area: 1670 cm²
- Bacterial retention: Sterilising grade membrane filtration >Log 7
- Certification: ASTM F838-15a, WRAS, KIWA, DVGW W270 & compliance with EU food and drinking water directive
- Connection: M24 male, M22 female, 1/2” female, 1/2” male, 18 mm, 21 mm & universal adaptor. Other Adaptors available for all healthcare tap installations.
- Colour: White
Product Name Item No.
T-Safe Medical Tap Filter 31-Day Standard Flow (clean packed) 02-831202
T-Safe Medical Tap Filter 31-Day Standard Flow (sterile packed) 02-831206
T-Safe Medical Tap Filter 31-Day Laminar Flow (clean packed) 02-831203
T-Safe Medical Tap Filter 31-Day Laminar Flow (sterile packed) 02-831207