92-day sterilising grade membrane Medical Fixed Shower Filter
The T-safe Medical Fixed Shower Filter 92 Day provides an effective, easy to install disposable solution that aids infection control and reduces the risk of nosocomial waterborne bacteria infection.
Designed specifically for use in high risk healthcare settings, the T-safe Medical Fixed Shower Filter incorporates a host of features including advanced sterilising grade membrane filtration, antibacterial silver and constant flow technology that ensures patient protection without compromising usability in terms of flow performance and functionality. Featuring a standard ½ inch female BSP threaded adapter that enables flexible installation and compatibility with both shower arms and panel showers.
- Sterilising grade 0.2 µm rated membrane filter
- High capacity filter with up to 92-day life cycle
- Constant flow technology ensures optimal flow performance over life cycle
- Antibacterial additive protection reduces risk of retrograde contamination
- Integral check valve prevents backflow contamination upstream
- Traceability with GS1 Datamatrix, enabling electronic tracking of filters
- Flexible installation, compatible with multiple pipework arrangements
How it works
The T-safe Medical Fixed Shower Filter has been independently tested and certified as sterilising grade membrane filter in accordance with ASTM F838. T-safe filters provide an immediate effective barrier to the release of opportunistic waterborne pathogens.
- Legionella pneumophila
- Pseudomonas aeruginosa
- Nontuberculous mycobacteria (NTM)
- Stenotrophomonas maltophilia
- Escherichia coli (E. coli) and other coliform bacteria
The unique design of the T-safe Medical Fixed Showers Filter enables flexible installation that is compatible with multiple pipework arrangements. Featuring a standard ½ inch female BSP threaded connection, it can be retro fitted to existing installations such as shower arms and wall mounted panel showers.
- Compatible with in situ traditional shower arm fittings
- Compatible with wall mounted panel showers
- Can be paired with T-safe Chrome Shower Arm, which features both surface mounted and back pipework connection options
How it works
The T-safe Medical Fixed Shower Filter incorporates antibacterial additive technology that reduces the risk of surface bacteria growth on the filter capsule caused by retrograde contamination. Added to the base plastic materials during manufacturing antibacterial additive provides permanent protection throughout the life cycle of the product.
- Proven to reduce surface bacteria growth including Pseudomonas aeruginoisa by >99.9%
- Independently tested in accordance with ISO 22196
- Provides permanent protection throughout life cycle
- Improved infection control
How it works
The T-safe Medical Fixed Shower Filter utilises a range of intelligent designed features to deliver optimised flow performance to enable effective showering and assisted bathing. A combination of advanced high capacity membrane and constant flow technology ensures that T-safe filters consistently out perform its competitors.
- High capacity membrane provides resistance to fouling, supporting long life cycle use.
- Hydrophilic properties prevents airlocking when inverted during assisted bathing
- Constant flow technology regulates throughput ensuring consistent flow performance over life cycle
How it works
The T-safe Medical Fixed Shower Filter incorporates a unique product identification system using a GS1 compliant datamatrix, that enables full traceability from production to installation and disposal. Compatible with proprietary software applications, the T-safe Medical range can be used in tandem with ZetaSafe, providing electronic management of critical control points, protected by T-safe Filters.
- Laser engraved unique identification GS1 Data Matrix
- Traceability through ISO 13485 production process
- Seamless management of filter deployment using ZetaSafe
- Improve visibility of installation points, scheduled exchanges and chain of custody.
- Medical Fixed Shower Filter 92 Day 02-092034
- Replacement Filter 02-000207
The T-safe Medical Fixed Shower Filter has a standard ½ inch female BSP threaded connection and can be retro fitted to existing installations such as a shower arm or panel shower. It can also be paired with the T-safe Chrome Shower Arm, which features both surface mounted and back pipework connection options.