31-day sterilising grade
membrane tap filter
The T-safe Medical Tap Filter provides an effective, easy to install disposable solution that aids infection control and reduces the risk of nosocomial waterborne bacteria infection.
Designed specifically for use in high risk healthcare settings, the T-safe Medical Tap Filter incorporates a host of features including advanced Hollow Fiber Membranes, Antibacterial Silver and Constant Flow technology that ensures patient protection without compromising usability in terms of flow performance and functionality. The unique side mount installation mechanism ensures optimised activity space and reduced retrograde contamination risk, and compatibility with problematic sensor taps and shallow basins.
- Sterilising grade 0.1 µm rated hollow fiber membrane filter
- High capacity filter with up to 31-day life cycle
- Optimised activity space, maintains air gap and reduces backsplashing
- Optional Laminar Flow and Standard Flow outlets
- Constant flow technology ensures optimal flow performance over life cycle
- Antibacterial additive protection reduces risk of retrograde contamination
- Integral check valve prevents backflow contamination upstream
- Traceability with GS1 Datamatrix, enabling electronic tracking of filters
How it works
The T-safe Medical Tap Filter has been independently tested and certified as sterilising grade membrane filter in accordance with ASTM F838-15a. T-safe filters provide an immediate effective barrier to the release of opportunistic waterborne pathogens.
- Legionella pneumophila
- Pseudomonas aeruginosa
- Nontuberculous mycobacteria (NTM)
- Stenotrophomonas maltophilia
- Escherichia coli (E. coli) and other coliform bacteria
How it works
The unique design of the T-safe Medical Tap Filter overcomes the issues of tap compatibility associated with conventional filters. Featuring a side mount and swivel head mechanism, T-safe optimises the usable activity space for handwashing, whilst helping to maintain an air gap that prevents back contamination and reduces retrograde contamination risk.
- Compatible with wide range of outlets including sensor taps
- Optimised activity space enables effective handwashing
- Design maintains air gap and reduces retrograde contamination risk
- Swivel head directs water flow away from drain point
- Ideal for shallow wash hand basin installations.
How it works
The T-safe Medical Tap Filter incorporates Antibacterial Silver additive technology that reduces the risk of surface bacteria growth on the filter capsule caused by retrograde contamination. Added to the base plastic materials during manufacturing Antibacterial additive provides permanent protection throughout the life cycle of the product
- Proven to reduce surface bacteria growth including Pseudomonas aeruginoisa by >99.9%
- Independently tested in accordance with ISO22196
- Provides permanent protection throughout life cycle
- Improved infection control.
How it works
The T-safe Medical Tap Filter utilises a range of intelligent designed features to deliver optimised flow performance to enable effective hand washing. A combination of advanced high capacity hollow fiber membrane and constant flow technology ensures that T-safe filters consistently out perform its competitors.
- High capacity hollow fiber membranes provide resistance to fouling, supporting long life cycle use
- Hydrophillic properties prevents airlocking
- Constant flow technology regulates throughout ensuring consistent flow performance over life cycle
- Optional Laminar or Standard Flow outlet configurations dependent on tap installation type.
How it works
The T-safe Medical Tap Filter incorporates a unique product identification system using a GS1 compliant datamatrix, that enables full traceability from production to installation and disposal. Compatible with propriatory software applications, the T-safe Medical range can be used in tandem with ZetaSafe, providing electronic management of critical control points, protected by T-safe Filters.
- Laser engraved unique identification GS1 Data Matrix
- Traceability through ISO13485 production process
- Seamless management of filter deployment using ZetaSafe
- Improve visibility of installation points, scheduled exchanges and chain of custody.
- Medical Tap Filter 31 Day Standard Flow (Clean Packed) 02-831202
- Medical Tap Filter 31 Day Standard Flow (Sterile Packed) 02-831206
- Medical Tap Filter 31 Day Laminar Flow (Clean Packed) 02-831203
- Medical Tap Filter 31 Day Laminar Flow (Sterile Packed) 02-831207
Quick and easy to install with no tools or adapters required. The T-safe Tap Adapter system enables secure connection of the T-safe Tap Filter to tap outlets via a push fit mechanism. A wide range of Tap Adapters are available in variable configurations and thread diameters, with a Universal Adapter for non-threaded tap outlets.