A robust anti-vandal electronically controlled panel shower, incorporating automatic flushing and sterilising grade membrane filtration technology, effective against waterborne pathogens including Legionella bacteria.
- Sterilising-grade hollow fiber membrane filter technology
- Operates with or without filtration
- Exchangeable filter cartridges
- Compatible with a range of shower heads Chrome Wall Shower Filter, Easy Fix Shower Filter, wall shower without filter or additional hand shower for assisted bathing
- Variable water connection from top, back or side
- Unique telescope coupling for water connection
- Electronically controlled
- Battery or mains operated
- Adjustable water flow time
- Programmable hygiene rinse in intervals of 24, 48 and 72 hours
- Thermostatic control/ TMV3
- Easy-clean spray plate prevents limescale accumulation
- Low water consumption – only 7 L/min.
- Anti-vandal design
- Ease of installation and maintenance
- Installation: Wall mounted panel
- Water supply: Premixed, separate hot and/or cold
- Operational water pressure: 0,5 – 5 bar
- Maximum temperature: 60° C
- Water consumption: 7 L/min.
- Water connection: ½” thread, connect via top, back or side
- Power connection: Battery (CR-P2 Lithium) or prepared for mains connection
- Dimensions: 100/1400 X 210 X 73 mm,
– Cabinet made of powder coated aluminium
– Shower head in polished stainless steel
– Internal pipework as fixed copper or in Soft PEX (SPX)
- WRAS approved
Product Name Item No.
Flex Line 1100, premixed water, shower filter 90-050360
Flex Line 1100, internal thermostat, shower filter 90-050362
Flex Line 1100, external thermostat, shower filter 90-050364
Flex Line 1400, premixed water, shower filter 90-050460
Flex Line 1400, internal thermostat, shower filter 90-050462
Flex Line 1400, external thermostat, shower filter 90-050464
Model variations including Easy-Fix Filter Shower, wall shower without filter, additional hand shower for assisted bathing, soft PEX hosing, copper pipework and TMV3 available on request.