Medical Shower Filter
T-Safe® Medical Shower Filter is an easy way to immediately secure bacteria free water. It retains pathogenic organisms such as Pseudomonas aeruginosa, Legionella pneumophilia and Aspergillus brasiliensis (spores). The Medical Shower contains a non-leaching antibacterial additive, which reduces the risk of retrograde and cross-contamination.
- 0.1 μm sterilising-grade hollow fiber membrane filter
- High capacity filter provides long lifetime – up to 92 days*
- Traceability through GS1 compliant DataMatrix
- Built-in check valve and flow restrictor
- Constant flow technology
- Non-leaching antibacterial additives
- No adaptors or connectors required
- Available in clean packed or sterile packed versions
- Max. operating pressure: 5 bar
- Max. operating temperature: 60° C
- Flow rate: 8 L/min.
- Filter lifetime: Up to 92 days*
- Membrane area: 3320 cm²
- Bacterial retention: >Log 7
- Connection: ½ inch thread
- Colour: White
- Certification: ASTM F838-05, WRAS, KIWA, DVGW W270 & compliance with EU food and drinking water directive
- *Dependent on water usage per day and SDI level
Product Name Item No.
Medical Shower Filter 02-803121
Medical Shower Filter (sterile packed) 02-803125