31-day sterilising grade
The T-safe Medical Tap Filter Fixed Position provides an effective, easy to install disposable solution that aids infection control and reduces the risk of nosocomial waterborne bacteria infection.
Designed specifically for use in high risk healthcare settings, the T-safe Medical Tap Filter Fixed Position incorporates a host of features including advanced sterilising grade membrane, antibacterial additive and constant flow technology that ensures patient protection without compromising usability in terms of flow performance and functionality. Featuring a fixed laminar flow outlet in a compact design with a novel adapter mechanism, enabling compatibility with swan neck and wall mounted taps.
- Sterilising grade 0.2 µm rated membrane filter
- Up to 31-day life cycle
- Compatible with swan neck and wall mounted taps
- Laminar flow outlet reduces splashing
- Constant flow technology ensures optimal flow performance over life cycle
- Antibacterial Additive protection reduces risk of retrograde contamination
- Integral check valve prevents backflow contamination upstream
- Traceability with GS1 Datamatrix, enabling electronic tracking of filters
How it works
The T-safe Medical Tap Filter Fixed Position has been independently tested and certified as sterilising grade membrane filter in accordance with ASTM F838. T-safe filters provide an immediate effective barrier to the release of opportunistic waterborne pathogens.
- Legionella pneumophila
- Pseudomonas aeruginosa
- Nontuberculous mycobacteria (NTM)
- Stenotrophomonas maltophilia
- Escherichia coli (E. coli) and other coliform bacteria
How it works
The T-safe Medical Tap Filter Fixed Position incorporates antibacterial additive Technology that reduces the risk of surface bacteria growth on the filter capsule caused by retrograde contamination. Added to the base plastic materials during manufacturing the antibacterial additive provides permanent protection throughout the life cycle of the product.
- Proven to reduce surface bacteria growth including Pseudomonas aeruginosa by >99.9%
- Independently tested in accordance with ISO 22196
- Provides permanent protection throughout life cycle
- Improved infection control
How it works
The T-safe Medical Tap Filter Fixed Position utilises a range of intelligent designed features to deliver optimised flow performance to enable effective hand washing. A combination of advanced high capacity membrane and constant flow technology ensures that T-safe filters consistently outperform its competitors.
- High capacity membrane provides resistance to fouling, supporting long life cycle use
- Hydrophilic properties prevents airlocking
- Constant flow technology regulates throughput ensuring consistent flow performance over life cycle
- Laminar Flow outlet
How it works
The T-safe Medical Tap Filter Fixed Position incorporates a unique product identification system using a GS1 compliant datamatrix, that enables full traceability from production to installation and disposal. Compatible with proprietary software applications, the T-safe Medical range can be used in tandem with ZetaSafe, providing electronic management of critical control points, protected by T-safe Filters.
- Laser engraved unique identification GS1 Data Matrix
- Traceability through ISO 13485 production process
- Seamless management of filter deployment using ZetaSafe
- Improve visibility of installation points, scheduled exchanges and chain of custody
- Medical Tap Filter Fixed Position 31 Day 02-831401
- Medical Tap Filter Fixed Position 31 Day 02-831402 (sterile packed)
The T-safe Tap Adapter system enables secure connection of the T-safe Tap Filter Fixed Position tap outlets using a new, patented connection mechanism. Available as standard with a M24 thread, that can be used with a range of Tap Connectors to enable installation to all major healthcare taps.