92-day sterilising grade membrane in-line filter
The T-safe Medical In-Line Filter 92 Day provides an effective, easy to install disposable solution that aids infection control and reduces the risk of nosocomial waterborne bacteria infection.
Designed specifically for use in high risk healthcare settings as an alternative to point-of-use applications, the T-safe Medical In-Line Filter 92 Day incorporates a host of features including advanced sterilising membrane and constant flow technology that ensures patient protection without compromising usability in terms of functionality and flow performance. High capacity filtration in a compact design enables suitability for use with drinking water dispensers, ice machines and supply pipework to ligature resistant tap and shower outlets, as well as wall mounted panel shower installations.
- Sterilising grade 0.2 µm rated membrane filter
- High capacity filter with up to 92-day life cycle
- Compact design, enables installation in areas with restricted space
- Constant flow technology ensures optimal flow performance over life cycle
- Antibacterial additive protection reduces risk of retrograde contamination
- Integral check valve prevents backflow contamination upstream
- Traceability with GS1 Datamatrix, enabling electronic tracking of filters
How it works
The T-safe Medical In-Line Filter 92 Day has been independently tested and certified as sterilising grade membrane filter in accordance with ASTM F838. T-safe filters provide an immediate effective barrier to the release of opportunistic waterborne pathogens.
- Legionella pneumophila
- Pseudomonas aeruginosa
- Nontuberculous mycobacteria (NTM)
- Stenotrophomonas maltophilia
- Escherichia coli (E. coli) and other coliform bacteria
How it works
The T-safe Medical In-Line Filter 92 Day provides an alternative to traditional point-of-use applications. Measuring just 142mm (L) X 64mm (W) the T-safe Medical In-Line 92 Day Filter provides high capacity long life cycle filtration within a compact ergonomic design that can be retrofitted to a wide of range of water system installations.
- Long life cycle of up to 92 days reduces maintenance burden
- Suitable for use with ice machines, drinking water dispensers and endoscopic washers
- Compatible with anti-ligature tap and shower outlets
- Compatible with behind IPS panel applications
- Can be retrofitted to wall mounted panel showers
How it works
The T-safe Medical In-Line Filter 92 Day incorporates antibacterial additive technology that reduces the risk of surface bacteria growth on the filter capsule caused by retrograde contamination. Added to the base plastic materials during manufacturing antibacterial additive provides permanent protection throughout the life cycle of the product
- Proven to reduce surface bacteria growth including Pseudomonas aeruginosa by >99.9%
- Independently tested in accordance with ISO 22196
- Provides permanent protection throughout life cycle
- Improved infection control
How it works
The T-safe Medical In-Line Filter 92 Day utilises a range of intelligent designed features to deliver optimised flow performance over a long life cycle of up to 92 days. A combination of advanced high capacity membrane and constant flow technology ensures that T-safe filters consistently out perform its competitors.
- High capacity membrane provides resistance to fouling, supporting long life cycle use
- Hydrophilic properties prevents airlocking
- Constant flow technology regulates throughput ensuring consistent flow performance over life cycle
The T-safe Medical In-Line Filter 92 Day incorporates a unique product identification system using a GS1 compliant datamatrix, that enables full traceability from production to installation and disposal. Compatible with proprietary software applications, the T-safe Medical range can be used in tandem with ZetaSafe, providing electronic management of critical control points, protected by T-safe Filters.
- Laser engraved unique identification GS1 Data Matrix
- Traceability through ISO 13485 production process
- Seamless management of filter deployment using ZetaSafe
- Improve visibility of installation points, scheduled exchanges and chain of custody
- Medical In-Line Filter 92 Day 02-803231